addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20 and 30 Something - AWESOMENESS IN SAN DIEGO Message Board › New Meetup: New Year's Eve Party at the Four Points Sheraton

New Meetup: New Year's Eve Party at the Four Points Sheraton

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for 20 and 30 Something - AWESOMENESS IN SAN DIEGO!

What: New Year's Eve Party at the Four Points Sheraton

When: Friday, December 31, 2010 8:00 PM

Where: Four Points Sheraton
8110 Aero Dr
San Diego, CA 92123
858 277 8888

Hey guys,
We are partnering with a few meetup groups for our upcoming New Year’s Eve Party.
This year, the New Year’s Eve Party is going to held at the brand new Citrus Lounge at the
Four Points Sheraton in San Diego.
Here is what we have in store for you:
ENTERTAINMENT!!
Valentina the fire hoop dancer who will also be peeling off a few layers of clothes Burlesque style!
A hip hop Dancer Dude who dances with LED lights..!
Comedy performance by Bob Golub and Special guest MIKE IVY from the SARAH SILVERMAN PROGRAM,
$50 CASH PRIZE!
Everyone who buys a ticket online will be entered in a drawing at 10PM for $50 in cash!!
FREEE JELLO SHOTS!
I'll be passing them around to ring in the New YEar!
PARTY FAVORS!
Yes..they're noisy!!
DANCE PARTY MUSIC!
The Hilarious & handsome DJ Sh*tHEAD who will be providing DANCE TUNES for you to shake to your bootie to.
ICE BREAKERS!
If you show up alone...no worries!! We'll a meet and greet...I'll introduce you to eachother! And we'll have a funny ice breaker game to play for anyone who wants to participate. If you dont want to play,..then you'll just have to watch us act like idiots.
HANG OVER BREAKFAST AT THE FOUR POINTS SHERATON!
If you're staying at the Sheraton, we'll gather for the aftermath and have breakfast! We did this last year and it was loads of fun, even the comics hung out with us!
For the people who purchase their tickets online only, they will be entered into the $50 dollar cash prize drawing.
Also, I got a special discount for my groups only. The normal ticket price is $50 dollars per ticket for this event, but my special discount is only $25 dollars per ticket. Act now, before the ticket prices go up next week.
Click on the link below to purchase tickets and enter the discount code in the discount code section:
http://newyearsevepar...­

discount code: jamesvip

See you guys there!!
James C.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­