addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20 and 30 Something - AWESOMENESS IN SAN DIEGO Message Board › Wanna play kickball?

Wanna play kickball?

A former member
Hey guys,

I'm currently on a kickball league that plays on Thursday evenings at Mandell Weiss Eastgate Park in La Jolla. The league is so much fun and a great way to meet people. Who would have known that people play organized kickball after the 5th grade?! but they do and its awesome!

It's $60 to join which pays for field time, shirts, league dues and food/beer at our mid season and end of season parties. It's not a competitive league, its more for the social aspect. People drink in the dugout between innings and everyone meets up at a bar afterwords. So there is no such thing as a "I'm not good enough to play" excuse. Little skill is required!

The new season starts April 30th and I encourage everyone to join and play. Girlfriends/boyfriends, friends, whoever are also welcome to join. I guarantee you will meet some cool people and will have a fun time.

E-mail me if you are interested!

Thanks,

Meaghan