align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

20 and 30 Something - AWESOMENESS IN SAN DIEGO Message Board › Hello from the new organizer!

Hello from the new organizer!

Marian
user 9324440
San Diego, CA
Hey San Diego New Residents! I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I’ve recently become the new organizer of the 20-somethings new to San Diego meetup group. Thanks to Meaghan for being an awesome organizer, and hopefully I can help to keep the group going strong.

With summer just around the corner, there should be even more opportunities to make new friends at more fun outings. Whether you’ve been living in San Diego for a couple of months or a couple of years, I’m sure you’ve seen or heard of places you’d like to go to but didn’t know anybody to go with. Please feel free to email me anytime with ideas for future meetups and maybe we can organize an event together. Also, if you’re interested in becoming an assistant organizer and set up your own meetups just let me know.

With over 300 new residents (and counting), there are plenty of people just like you trying to make new friends in San Diego. So, what are you waiting for? Get off your lazy butt and get out there!

Hope to meet you soon,
Marian