We have a very poor turn out for the next meeding on 9/7 due to the holday. I thought more of us would be back home. I was wrong.
With only three people coming ( and I am one of them) I have cancelled this particular meeting. Sorry for the late notice. I'd like to do it next week, but I am out of town.
However, Bill O'Neil will in a Southern Cal even on the evening of 9/8. Please attend if can. Uou won't be disappointed.http://www.meetup.com/IBDIrvine/calendar/14414957/
Hope to see you next month,