DATE IS MADE UP. Looking for women willing to make this happen.
TIME BANK PAYMENT: give 4 hours of your time to another permie attending BEFORE the event and you enter free!
Leave in comments below what you can do and you rpreferred geographical area of the exchange (cooking, cleaning, baby-sitting, massage, weed-pulling, anything! Pacific Beach, North County, etc.)
If you cannot do the time bank but still want to come, let us know.
Honoring our goddesses within, here is a call to women in Permaculture to gather and share our skills and talents.
What is different about women? Without falling into useless stereotypes, most women naturally lean towards creating connections, kinships, relationships, and sharing. This is so much at the basis of Permaculture that we thought of having a Convergence for us to honor our unique way of learning and relating.
We will use a mix Open Space Technology and regular workshops to make this happen. Open Space is more of a flowing, non-rigid format, with no initial formal agenda until we get there. Please also let us know in comments below what you would like to tach/share.
Please add your interest or investment in making this happen (anybody can edit this meetup). We need some movers and shakers interested in shaping this up. Can we pull it together? It is up to you.
HOST: We need a host for 30-50+ women (will be compensated depending on income generated).
CO-ORGANIZERS: Please let us know if you want to co-organize this event (3 organizers sought).
IDEAS: (add your own here or in comment section)
* Principles of Permaculture
* Permaculture learning so far (what have you learned in your garden)
* Urban Permaculture
* Permaculture Business Networking: how to support our green businesses
* Healing Circles- share your emotional, health, family, financial, or other concern and let's figure out how to help and support you.
* Nutrition the Permaculture way
* Moneyless Marketplace: trade goods and services for no money (example: I'll clean your house in exchange for help in the garden)
* Clothes, books, any anything else exchange
* Organic produce and seeds exchange
* Organic vegetarian potluck
* Raw cooking, organic cooking
* Tai Chi & meditation
* Embracing the Feminine in the garden
* Arts, crafts, music