Dear all- As many of you know, there was a follow up event to the Uncovering Authentic Community held January 5th entitled Creating and Sustaining Authentic Community.
What is it that I bring to community that can block Authentic Community from unfolding on its own?
Virtual Conscious Community
Inviting and encouraging tolerance and acceptance of differences
Accountability, balancing inspiration, personal responsibility and legitimate gripes in commumity: what skillset, what processes
How to Create an Authentic Community from Scratch
“Community” vs. “independence” and the conflicts (of fear) that arise with each- working with...
Nourishes and Healers
Creating the world we want as elders
How to Come together to create the world we want.
How I choose to work with my anger...
You can download the Harvest Document here:
Thanks to all
And looking forward to the Feb. 2nd Convergence.
0 · January 10
Hi all! a few last minute details:
- please plan on arriving by 11:15am on Saturday so that we can start as close to 11:30am as possible.
- Feel free to just let yourself into the house and get settled when you arrive. There will be a sign-in table to self-register.
- Lunch is potluck – what you bring is what we eat!
- Unfortunately, the heating system in the house is not currently working well. So, do bring warm clothing!
- While it is not an absolute requirement, we are encouraged to not wear (outdoor) shoes in the house. So, you might want to bring slippers or other indoor shoes.
0 · January 2
Raffi changed the date and time from Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8:27 PM to Saturday, January 05, 2013 at 11:30 AM