addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Running (SDR) Meetup Group Message Board Message Board › SDR OFFICIAL APPAREL IS AVAILABLE TO ORDER UNTIL APRIL 21!!!

SDR OFFICIAL APPAREL IS AVAILABLE TO ORDER UNTIL APRIL 21!!!

Marat
MaratZ
San Diego, CA
Post #: 77
Official 2013 SDR Gear is here, and we are ready to accept your orders at SDR ONLINE STORE! Link: www.zocagear.com/sdr.html (currently closed)

We need at least 3 MORE ORDERS of WOMEN'S SHORT SLEVE TECH TEE to meet the minimums!
Link to order - http://www.zocagear.c...­

Check out this video we created to help you see what you'll be getting!

(click ­HERE for larger image)

ORDER DEADLINE: Last day to order is April 21st. All orders will ship on May 20th

SHIP DATE: After all orders are in by April 21st, Zoca Gear will produce the entire order and send it to you on May 20th

ORDER HERE NOW: SDR ONLINE STORE

FAQ:

Q. What kind of quality and fabrics is this custom SDR apparel made of?
A. These are high-end custom apparel, made with micro-wicking performance fabrics that you would expect from major athletic brands like Nike, Adidas, New Balance, etc. They are all race/run ready!

Q. Is there a size chart?
A. Yes, here is the ­size chart. Link: www.zocagear.com/size-chart

Q. I know what I want! Where do I view the apparel and place the orders?
A. Visit ­SDR store.

Q. When does the store close? Can I place my order after the store closes?
A. The store will close on April 21st. Once the store closes we cannot accept any orders, and we DO NOT know if there will be another chance to purchase, so don't miss this opportunity!

Q. How can I pay for my order and when will I be charged?
A. The store will accept major credit cards and Paypal, and you will get charged when you place the order.

Q. I made a mistake and need to change my order
A. Please send an email to info@zocagear.com and provide your order number, your name and desired changes (quantity, size, etc.) Do not email your financial info

Q. How and when will I receive my order?
A. Orders will be shipped directly to your address using UPS or USPS, and receipt of those items depends on the shipping option you choose. In the San Diego area, you should expect to receive your order the week of May 20th.

Q. Can I exchange or return SDR gear?
A. No. All the apparel will be custom-manufactured for YOU specifically. That means there are no returns or exchanges (other that due to manufacturing defects in which case you can email info@zocagear.com directly for customer service)
Marat
MaratZ
San Diego, CA
Post #: 78
Hey all, just added a fun and helpful video about the SDR gear to this thread, check it out! Steven Spielberg called already! : ) The store closes on April 21st, don't wait much longer!