addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Independent Travel Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: Trips 'n Chips!

New Meetup: Trips 'n Chips!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for San Diego Independent Travel Meetup!

What: Trips 'n Chips!

When: Saturday, August 7, 2010 12:00 PM

Where: Taylor's Home
4856 Date Street
San Diego, CA 92102
619-269-9501

Join us for a garden party to exchange itineraries for flights, airports, recent trips, hotels, cruises and more!
Bring your photos, itineraries, and travel secrets!

Speaking of secrets, wink , here's one for you cruise types: Carnival Cruises adds a $10 per person, per day, gratuity ON TOP{f your cruise. This means that on a 2 person, 9 day cruise, $180 will be added to your cruise total. To have this removed, either make sure you UNCHECK the gratuity box when you book online, or once on-board, have the Purser's desk remove, so that you can tip as you go, to whom you choose, assuring your tip goes to your stateroom staff, concierge, etc.
Also, I'll try to get a local travel agent to come and give a brief presentation. I'll announce who when I get it confirmed.

August 7, 2010
12Noon-5pm
4856 Date Street
San Diego, California 92102
619-269-9501

Bring alcohol drink of choice; Hors d'oeuvres will be served. Non-alcoholic champagne, red & white wine & sodas will be served for those who wish non-alcoholic beverages.
Please, Adults Only.

­MAP HERE:

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­