align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

San Diego Independent Travel Meetup Message Board › Trips 'n Chips-August 7, 2010 GUEST LIST

Trips 'n Chips-August 7, 2010 GUEST LIST

A former member
All of you who have RSVPed yes are on the guest list.
ONLY those on the guest list will be admitted; So if you did not RSVP, or RSVPed no, please do not simply 'show-up' as you will be turned away at the front gate as this is a private venue.
For those unable to make this meet-up, I've uploaded the handouts I'll have at the meeting: Top Pet Friendly Airlines, Best Carnival Ships, & Best Cruises For first Timers. Since I'll only have a few hard copies, you can download these:
Best Cruise Ships for First Timers
Best Carnival Ships
Pet Friendly Airlines

I look forward to meeting everyone and this should be a fun & informative afternoon!
A former member
Post #: 98
Hey Taylor,
Hopefully I can make the next travel group meetup. Going out of town up to Oregon for most of August & September.
Hopefully your meetup will keep the momentum going so we can share and have some trips and find travel partners etc.
Best wishes and looking forward to reading the materials,
Meryl
A former member
Post #: 1
I don't remember if I rsvp'd for this event. If I did, I'm not able to attend.