San Diego Independent Travel Meetup Message Board › $399 Cruise to the Carribean Dec. 12

$399 Cruise to the Carribean Dec. 12

Robyn
user 12278003
San Diego, CA
Post #: 8
There are some terrific low cost cruise deals to the Carribean around 12/12 for 7 nights as low as $399 for Oceanview room. It would be fun to get a few people to go. I need a female room-mate.
A former member
Post #: 32
There's tons of cheapo Caribbean cruises, only problem is the high airfare to get there from the west coast, especially during December.You'll pay way more in air than the cruise.
Robyn
user 12278003
San Diego, CA
Post #: 9
There's tons of cheapo Caribbean cruises, only problem is the high airfare to get there from the west coast, especially during December.You'll pay way more in air than the cruise.

The cruises I looked at leave 12/12 for 7 nights. This is the cheapest time to travel because no one wants to. I checked airfare on 12/11 returning 12/18/10 - available for $338 RT.
A former member
Post #: 33
RT to where?
We already booked on a cruise Dec 10 to Mexico for 9 days.
We usually do a cruise in Oct-Dec and sometimes in May-June.
So, if you're doing any groups, let us know!
A former member
Post #: 99
I'm up for this cruise or the following one. Cruising out from San Juan is great cause you start out in the Caribbean right out the gate, and you have great ports of calls. Anyone out there wanting to share a room with a balcony?