Hello Yorkie Lovers,
Unfortunately the weather forecast shows there is a 30% chance of rain Saturday morning here on the coast line, which would include Doyle Park.
That happens to be our big Howl-O-ween costume party!
We have a good number of people who have RSVPd and I really don't want to change the date, but we may have to. I also know many of you are not in the immediate area and the weather may not be the same where you are and I don't want to have you drive and find out it's raining here.
At this time, I don't want to postpone the meetup, but we will keep an eye on the weather and let you know by Friday evening if we will have to change he date of our party and meetup.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FRIDAY EVENING to see if we will have to postpone the meetup. I will send out a message by 7pm Friday night if we do need to change it.
Thank you for your patience with Mother Nature (one thing we have no control over
Deb, David & Abby too!! Woof!