40% chance of rain for Saturday our Doyle park meetup! :( We may have to cancel

From: Deb
Sent on: Friday, December 17, 2010 9:12 AM
Hello Yorkie Lovers,

It seems that Mother Nature is disrupting our plans for our Christmas gift exchange meetup for tomorrow!! sad crying Yesterday the forcast said 10% chance of rain and today it says 40% chance of rain!!! angry We surely don't want to get wet! confused Sunday's forcast is even worse for rain! Boy!! Us San Diego folks are not used to getting rained out and we have had to deal with it more than once this last year!! confused

I am trying to find an inside venue for us to meet and have our holiday cheer. If you know of a location in La Jolla or San Diego, please call me at[masked]-4006. I will be making calls today.

Please watch your email and check the meetup sight tonight. I will post something by 6PM this evening to let you know the status.

If I can't find an inside venue, we will postpone our event. At this point it looks like the rain could be gone and we could have it the day after Christmas, Sunday, Dec 26th.

Let's hope for an inside venue!! I'll email you later today, no later than 6pm, to let everyone know is we will go ahead with an inside location OR if we will have to postpone the meetup until the 26th. If you have feedback on either of these choices, please let me know.

Thank you all!
Yorkie Hugs,
Deb, David and Abby too!! Woof!

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy