The San Diego Yorkie Lovers Meetup Group Message Board › Need new home for 8 month old Yorkie, Zeke

Need new home for 8 month old Yorkie, Zeke

Piper J.
user 73809832
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
I am looking for a GREAT home for one of our yorkies. He is 8 months old and is the offspring of my other two yorkies. When we had the puppies she had 6 and was able to find homes for the other 5. I thought I would be able to handle three but unfortunately I am not. I have since gotten my female fixed so we will not be having anymore puppies but would like to find a good home for Zeke. I wouldn't charge a fee of any sorts just looking for a loving home for him.
Deb
dzfisher
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 359
I have a good friend who is looking for a Yorkie and would be wonderful parents for Zeke. Do you have a number where I can reach you? You can call me at 858-437-4006. Please call me any time as late as 11:00 PM. Thanks so much! Deb
Aline
user 10245537
San Diego, CA
Post #: 22
Hi Deb, if it doesn't work with your friends, do you think we could see him at the next meetup?

Tks,
Barbara H.
joy2day
Poway, CA
Post #: 1
Are you still looking for a good home for Zeke? We would love to adopt another Yorkie. We have a 1 1/2 year old now and this is our 3rd. Email me: baherrmann@cox.net if you are still looking!!
Patti G.
user 73037032
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 3
Did Zeek find a home? I am wanting a buddy for my Tobias; age 4, weight 8 lbs. I feel a younger one would probably make the transition of having a buddy real smooth. Tobias is very gentle and adores other dogs. There isn't a photo posted but you can email me or call me.
pgrayharley@cox.net
619 466-4526