We purchased 8 tickets for Le Diner San Francisco (White Party!)
Le Dîner à San Francisco is an elegant, graceful "pop-up" flash dinner picnic that will be held on September 27th 2013 in one of our city's fabulous "only in San Francisco" locations (the location will be "secret" until right before the event)!
The evening will celebrate the pleasure of dining elegantly and grandly with old friends and new friends in a beautiful outdoor San Francisco setting. Guests for Le Dîner à San Francisco are encouraged to dress elegantly in white, and bring whatever elegant picnic accoutrement they desire (we will be providing tables and chairs). While guests are unified in the spirit of the event, the way they choose to celebrate will be of their own design. It is the hope of the Le Dîner team that the evening will be one of creativity, spontaneity, and magic.
- 3:00pm - Location Email Sent
- 5:00-7:00pm - Registration and Set-Up (Guests will not be allowed in before 5:00pm and the area will be fenced this year!)
- 7:00pm - Napkin Wave, Le Dîner Begins!
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Dinner Hour
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm - Music and toasts
- 10:00pm - Le Dîner Concludes
Tickets are $32.64 each, which provides the location, music, table and chairs.
COUTURE - White attire is de rigueur! We encourage you to dress in white, (off white and creme is also fine!), elegant fashion from any era; with hats, accessories and creative attire that expresses your own appreciation for style, fashion and beauty. Accessories and shoes need not be white, as long as the overall effect of your outfit is white!
Entrance - Each guest in your party must have their EVENT BRITE ticket (with bar code) for registration. A quick registration process is dependent on organization of our guests, so please have your tickets ready to be scanned!
Tables - will be shared with other parties, so if our group does not fill the table (8 people) then they ask that we dine together with other guests in the congenial spirit of the event. Chairs are provided this year (phew!).
The location will be announced at 3pm on 9/27 (the day of), allowing time to assemble and set up. The dinner officially begins with a waiving of our napkins at 7 pm. Be prepared to bring out what we bring in - trash and all.
Transportation - public transportation is encouraged.
We are to bring: lighting (electric candles), table decor, linens/napkins, silverware, glassware, and all the food/drinks/dessert we want to bring. BYOB! Home cooked or purchased - either way is acceptable.
The location will be announced at 3pm (the day of), allowing time to assemble and set up. The dinner officially begins with a waiving of our napkins at 7 pm.
Please fill out what you would like to bring below with your name.
We also need to bring: White tablecloth (table is 96"), Electric candles, wine glasses (plastic), napkins, utensils, plates, decorations (such as flowers, etc), etc. Everything white!
(be sure to serve 8!):
1. Stefanie- cheese and bread
2. Linda - Kale Quinoa
1. Kar - Sai Jai Pork Shoulder Fried Rice
2. Wendy - Shrimp & Mushroom Risotto
1. Justyna - B & W Oreo cookie balls
2. Kent - B Patisserie Kougin Amann & Dessert wine
3. Elina - Chantal Guillon macarons
1. Elina - a few bottles of wine
2. Water -
Table Settings and Decor
- White serving dishes - bring one for each dish you bring
- Floral arrangements - Wendy
- White Plates - Stefanie
- White Bowls (if needed) -
- Water glasses - Stefanie
- Napkins (white paper or cloth) - Wendy
- White tablecloth (table is 96") - Elina
- Wine glasses - Elina
- Flameless candles/lighting - Justyna
- Silverware - Andreas
- Serving utensils - Andreas
Let's coordinate via email.
$1 RSVP to join our group. If the organizer cancels or reschedules so you cannot attend, a refund can be requested. Our events typically have long waiting lists, so no shows and late cancellations made within 24 hours of the event are recorded as demerits. Individuals with demerits may be moved from "Attending" to "Waiting" for future events.