Join us for our first BYOF (bring your food) event! Jen and I are going to enjoy lunch in the Justin Herman Plaza. There are a ton of great eateries nearby. I'm grabbing a salad at Buckhorn Grill (http://www.yelp.com/biz/buckhorn-grill-san-francisco). We will likely be seated in the red and green areas marked below. I will post an update in the comments section once we find a place.
This is last minute, so....
1) there is no $1 RSVP fee
2) there is no limit
3) there is no penalty for no show
4) it's ok if you're late (but be ok w/ not having a seat to eat, and/or not finding us, and/or us leaving before you finish eating.
But there's a catch!
1) No guaranteed seating (best effort will be made for those that RSVP).
2) If there's a lot of people, we will make an effort to find everyone, but don't be mad if we don't find you, especially if you're late.
3) Attendees (including myself) may be called back to work in case of work emergencies.
(have low expectations)
Like us on Facebook!
Insider's Tips on RSVP