addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Irish Culture & Expat Group Message Board › An idea for a meetup.

An idea for a meetup. Is anyone interested in a folk concert Redwood City on April 29th

A former member
Post #: 4
There is a group called the San Francisco Scottish Fiddlers which as the name suggests is a large group of fiddlers (and supporting players of other instruments) which do a great performance. I have seen them before and they are very good fun if you like folk music. The concert is at Canada College 4200 Farm Hill Boulevard, Redwood city, CA 94061. see www.sfscottishfiddlers.org for more details. I would be willing to act as a local host if that is easier for Marlene anyway let us see if anyone is interested..Thanks Tom
Marlene
Marlene_Taylor
Cotati, CA
Post #: 3
Oh Tom, that sounded lovely. I'm so sorry I've been really busy and missed this. I'll send you my other email to reach me more timely. I'm sure many people would be interested in events like this all the time. I'm finding people don't log in often so it's an added issue of listing too far of advance and listing it too last minute. Anything you'd like to do would be lovely. Would you like to become an event coordinator? Let me know!