addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Santa Barbara Food and Farm Adventures Message Board › No ripe fruit at Sedgewick

No ripe fruit at Sedgewick

Gerri F.
user 12313464
Group Organizer
Summerland, CA
Hello everyone,
This year the farm at Sedgewick is beautiful but the fruit is very limiting mostly due to weather; only apples and grapes growing but they are not ripe. I'm wondering if we should cancel this farm tour so we can visit other farms where we can learn about food production and taste sample.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Gerri

You can e-mail me directly at gerrifrench@cox.net
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for asking, Gerri. I'm open to postponing the visit to Sedgewick so that we can visit other farms.