align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Santa Barbara Food and Farm Adventures Message Board › Car Pool and possible Tour of Garlic Farm nearby Festival

Car Pool and possible Tour of Garlic Farm nearby Festival

Gerri F.
user 12313464
Group Organizer
Summerland, CA
Greetings Garlic lovers!

Thanks to those who are able to car pool. The last email about times suggests early at 11 or 11:30 which is difficult for me with other volunteer activities in the morning, since my car can not drive. I'll meet you at whatever time you decide.  There really is no official "start" to this festival. I'm assuming the music, etc will get better later on, HOWEVER there might be less people and more food early on.

Poul said that I can take you to his Garlic farm for a short tour (15 min) which is walking distance from the festival, if you are interested. Whomever interested in this, meet at the Poul's garlic stand by the Garlic posters where he sells fresh garlic at 2 pm.  Sound good?  Call me, if needed (805)705-8248

Kathleen and Corena, please confirm a specific time and we will meet you at Sears.