addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Santa Barbara Hackerspace Message Board › The first ever Google I/O Extended in Santa Barbara, plus hackathon!

The first ever Google I/O Extended in Santa Barbara, plus hackathon!

Bob K.
user 8065907
Santa Barbara, CA
Hi everyone,
Here's an announcement about the upcoming Google I/O Extended Santa Barbara from Karthik at Citrix.
------
Hello, I’m Karthik, a mobile developer at Citrix. Citrix is hosting Google I/O Extended this year and it would be great if you could pass along the below details to your meetup group. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks and see you at the event! ----------------------------------------­------------ Event: Google I/O Extended Santa Barbara @ Citrix Description: Citrix is excited to host the first ever Google I/O Extended in Santa Barbara, along with a hackathon! Date: 25th June 8:00 am to 27th June 1:00 pm Venue: GoToCafe @ Citrix Online campus, 7414 Hollister Ave, Goleta CA 93117. Google+ Event: https://plus.google.c...­[/url] Registration & agenda: http://bit.ly/io2014a...­[/url] Questions? Email Karthik Subramaniam for any questions or ideas - karthik@citrix.com Some more info: - There will be substantial cash prizes for the hackathon winners. - Food, snacks, drinks etc. will be provided throughout the event. - We have plenty of free parking.