addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SCV Maker/Hackerspace Message Board › Meeting space

Meeting space

A former member
Post #: 10
Hi folks, nice to meet you all, I was just wondering what you are thinking about in terms of workspace/meeting space. If you are still looking, my office has a space that we may be able to offer for classes and events - We can't open it 24/7, but for specific events it may be available. It is a lecture/classroom style space.

Steph
Robi
Tinmuk
Canyon Country, CA
Post #: 3
I think it would be good to at least get everyone together for a bit and discuss a direction for the group