addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Shuttle/SUVs from SCV to Leona Valley Winery

Shuttle/SUVs from SCV to Leona Valley Winery

Douglas
user 10209037
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Okay all, I have found a solution. I was surprised that everyone I called wanted 120-150 an hr or 250-300 for a shuttle van. I know gas is out of control but wow. Then one of the drivers told me it is prom and everyone is booked. Don't they know it is wine tasting time. What is up with them?

OK I have two large SUVs to get us up there and back. We will leave from Roman Holiday at 3:15PM sharp. We will return to Roman Holiday at 815-830PM. The address there is

Westfield Valencia Town Ctr
24201 Valencia Blvd, Ste 3860
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
The cost per person is $15.00. There is for sure no obligation to ride in one of the SUVs but we have them. Please let me know tonight how you plan on getting to Leona Valley Winery. Drive or ride in SUV.so i can get an accurate head count. Thanks all and looking forward to an amazing sunset in the Vineyard tomorrow.Cheers,Doug