Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › A great time with one of our members performing.

A great time with one of our members performing.

Douglas
user 10209037
Group Organizer
Valencia, CA
Hi all Enthusiasts.

For those of you who made it to the Greek wine adventure one of the high-lights of the night was the Belly Dancers. I just found out that they are performing tomorrow alondg with many other troops. I am for sure going to go see the show with a few other Enthusiasts but would love to see our whole crew there. What could be better? Wine and Belly Dancing. All details are below. Hope to see everyone there.

Cheers,

Doug

'Spring Exotica'!

Bellydance and Burlesque

Fantasy Theater

Sunday, May 15

Skinny's Lounge

4923 Lankershim, North Hollywood, 91601

Doors at 6, Show at 7

$15 Entrance!

Click for TICKETS!!!!!

21+, dress to impress in your 'Mad Men' 60s BEST!

Featuring:

Leela with SaloméJihad

The Hoop Unit

Princess Farhana

Olu

DeVilla

Kristina Nekyia

Mandala DanceWorks

Edenia

MORE Surprises!!

Skinny's Loungs is a cool, intimate venue:

Pleae arrive EARLY for best seating!

AND...........

See Leela with SaloméJihad at

MECDA's Cairo Caravan, 2011!

Saturday, June 4, Abord the Queen Mary, Long Beach!

Performance: 2 pm, Main Stage!

Leela Presents.....

Mid-East Story

Dance. Dream. Thrive.

LeelaBellydance.com­

For those of you who made it to the Greek wine adventure one of the high-lights of the night was the Belly Dancers. I just found out that they are performing tomorrow alondg with many other troops. I am for sure going to go see the show with a few other Enthusiasts but would love to see our whole crew there. What could be better? Wine and Belly Dancing. All details are below. Hope to see everyone there.

Cheers,

Doug