Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › New Meetup: Mutiple Wine Bar Adventure Part Two

New Meetup: Mutiple Wine Bar Adventure Part Two

Douglas
user 10209037
Group Organizer
Valencia, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts!

What: Mutiple Wine Bar Adventure Part Two
When: Saturday, July 23, 2011 6:00 PM

Price: $25.00 per person

Where: Best of the Best Wine Places in SCV
1234 wine st
Valencia, CA 94553

It is Wine Time for Our Second Multiple Wine Bar/Bistro Adventure. It is on July 23rd. The last one was one of our Best adventures yet, so I have been told!

On the first one we hit Roman Holiday the newest Wine Bar, The Cellar (for live music) and finished with dancing and more live music at Valencia wine club.

This time I will let the RSVPs vote where we should go. When you RSVP you get to vote for three places. List your first, second and third favorite/desired wine place to go for that night. I will add them all together and then set it up for the winners. Hey, they all have wine right? Yes, I will make sure to make this adventure fun as always so don't worry too much.

Details:

We will start at our first location at 6:00 P.M. I will let you know after the votes all of the address in case you just want to meet us there. We will stay there for about 90 minutes give or take. Then load into the Van and head to the next leg of our Journey- our second choice.

After another 90 minutes or so we will be off to number three. There we will remain until we are done at around Midnight or so.

THE VAN: In an effort to make this the most fun without too much cost the Van will be $20.00 per person. For $5.00 more (total of $25.00) You will be driven to your doorstep as long as you live in Santa Clarita. If you are in the SF Valley contact me and we can figure something out.
RSVP: Yes we only have room for 28 in the Two Vans so a RSVP is a must. Yes, you must pay prior to the event. Also if you want to be taken to your home I will need the address prior to the adventure so I can map out the route for the driver. This is not my Van. The cost is to cover Insurance, Gas, and the Driver. Please use the Van, or have a Designated Driver The average D.U.I. is $10,000.00 not to mention the risk of injury or worse. I want this to be an amazing adventure while being SAFE! Thanks.
Yes you can meet us at any of the places if your schedule does not fit with the groups. However, the main point is to enjoy this as a group, SAFELY!

Check it out!