Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › New Meetup: Back to Studying...Ya right....I mean tasting!

New Meetup: Back to Studying...Ya right....I mean tasting!

Douglas
user 10209037
Group Organizer
Valencia, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts!

What: Back to Studying...Ya right....I mean tasting!
When: Friday, July 15, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Private home
will be given to RSVPs
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381

Okay, SCV Wine Enthusiasts,

I pose we all go SOUTH. Again! Seemed a lot of people liked this idea or perhaps the name...you decide. So What is it? This will be limited to Ten SCV Wine Enthusiasts who must bring a bottle of Wine with the word 'South" on the label, or be from a place with "South" in the name. Now this can be from South America, South Africa, Southern Australia, ETC.......or just have the word "South" in the name of the Winery. Your call. This will be a blast as I am sure we will all be able to have wines we have not tried before.

I would also like each person to bring an appetizer for ten. Put a little effort in here. We are lovers of great WINE and FOOD !

Yes, first wine is always a little better with some great food. Next, if we are eating while we are enjoying wine it will slow the absorption rate. Always a good idea.

Check it out!