align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Douglas
user 10209037
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Okay, I have good news and well, not that great of news. The Good News is I spoke with Yoon Lee the owner of Lee's Wine Bistro and he will give 10% off to anyone who is a member of the SCV Wine Enthusiasts, that goes to our "Splash Mob" on the 6th. The not so Great News is I have to fly to Philadelphia in the morning, so I am going to miss our first Splash Mob Meetup. Yes, I am completely bummed to miss this. But one of our members Eric said he will make sure all goes well. You can't miss him. He looks like a moving wall with feet, ( 6'5" and damn jolly) Lee also told me all will be great. Sorry to miss but a classroom beckoned and I didn't want to cancel our event as we have many members going.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 661 472-0809.

Please have a glass or two for me.

Cheers,

Doug
Kat K.
Kat_K
Santa Clarita, CA
Post #: 5
Doug, I can almost understand missing the Splash Mob party, but missing my birthday??? How will you be able to handle that? (LOL)!!! Kidding aside, hope your trip to Philly goes well and that you'll think about all your "enthusiast" fans! cool

PS We'll have no problem downing yours, either!!!

Kat