Santa Clarita Valley Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Wine tasting next three days in Thousand Oaks.

Wine tasting next three days in Thousand Oaks. After this election don't you need a glass??

WineMan 4 U
Wineman4u
Thousand Oaks, CA
Post #: 54
Just a reminder I'm hosting this wine dinner tonight. Starts @ 6:30. Pouring at the Wineyard tomorrow 5-8pm & Total Wines & more on Friday night 6-9pm.
http://thenapatavern....­

Wineyard tomorrow 5-8pm I'm pouring ;
Rusack Vineyards Wine Tasting Thursday, November 8th, 5:00 - 8:00pm. $10

Rusack Vineyards handcrafts wines that have become known around the world for their striking elegance, robust yet silky fruit, and seductive finish--reminiscent of the rolling hills of Ballard Canyon at dusk. Established in 1995 by the husband and wife team of Geoffrey and Alison Rusack, the 48 acre Ballard Canyon estate is planted with 17 acres of grapes. Syrah and Sangiovese, the two varietals that initially drew the world’s attention to Ballard Canyon, make up approximately half of the vines. Interspersed with these are smaller blocks of Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon & Petit Syrah. In addition to its own estate fruit, Rusack Vineyards continues to source Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes from some of the premier vineyards on the Central Coast. The wide variety of microclimates in the region, ranging from the wind-swept, misty hilltops of the Santa Rita Hills, to the diverse, fertile soils Santa Maria Valley, provide the opportunity to craft a variety of wines manifesting distinct flavor profiles, textures and aromas

Rusack Vineyards Wine Tasting Saturday, November 10th, 4:00 - 7:00pm. $10

Total Wines & more on Friday night 6-9pm I'm pouring;

Rusack Syrah

Robert Hall Merlot

Robert Hall Rhone de Robles

Haraszthy Zinfandel Amador

Hope to see you there.
Cheers,
David