SOLD OUT Enjoy a walking tour of different downtown Santa Cruz restaurants! At 25% off!
Food requests are honored; specify vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and so on. Payment holds your spot, not your RSVP here (see below).
Here is the information from their website:
Hungry to discover Santa Cruz off-the-beaten-path? Our Food Tour starts in Downtown Santa Cruz and explores the Mission Hill Historic District, Victorian-lined Walnut Avenue, and the downtown central district. Our journey includes tastings at:
-An organic scratch-made ice creamery.
-Award-winning local microbrewed beer.
-Sri Lankan inspired Asian fusion restaurant.
-Estate bottle European olive oil and balsamic vinegars.
-Mediterranean from-scratch eatery with the best pizza in town.
-Organic cupcake and frosting shop.
Join us on a Non-Touristy Culinary Walking Tour in Downtown Santa Cruz. We will show you the hidden side of Santa Cruz as we fill you up with some of the best food in town.
-All food is included at our 6 tasting locations.
-Historical, cultural and architectural insights along the way.
-Guidance on other fine restaurants and cafes in downtown.
-Coupons unique to our tour for discounts at our tasting locations.
-A 3.5 hour guided walking tour of downtown Santa Cruz. Walk is 1.8 miles, mostly flat with one hill.
NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or re-scheduled. Tours run rain or shine. Tasting locations subject to change.
Registering for the Event
The tickets cost $59. You must pay to hold your spot! Your RSVP here does not hold your spot. The 14 spots are filled on a first-to-pay basis.
1. Go to this URL:
2. Choose July 13 from the Date dropdown menu.
3. In the Get Tickets panel, click Enter a Password or Discount Code.
4. In the Password or Discount Code field, type meatless and then click the Show Available Tickets button.
5. In the Quantity field, choose the number of tickets you want to purchase.
6. Click the Add to Cart button.
The Your Cart page appears.
7. After verifying that you are purchasing the tickets you want, click the Check Out Now! button.
8. In the Question 1 field, type the food you want, such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and so on. Click Next.
They already know this is a meatless event, so the "default" is vegetarian. You can narrow it down further if you like.
9. Enter your information and credit card details. Then click the Complete Order button.
Information and meeting location will be emailed to you.