addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Santa Cruz TechRaising Message Board › NiftyScreens Launch Party - You Can Still Be A Sponsor!

NiftyScreens Launch Party - You Can Still Be A Sponsor!

Emily C.
user 59510692
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 3
Some of you may know me but for those who don’t, my name is Emily Cohan and I’m the founder of It’s Great Media I am excited to announce that in October, It’s Great Media will be launching its new product, NiftyScreens. To celebrate, we will be having a launch party in the Cruzioworks classroom and meetings rooms as part of First Friday Santa Cruz, on October 5th. We would love for you to join us!

But wait! You can also help us put on this stellar party in three different ways:

1. We are inviting you to feature your business on our screens during the launch, as part of our indieGoGo campaign. We are also inviting folks to share their own personal messages on screens dedicated as Community Blurb Boards. Please check out our indieGoGo project at: http://www.indiegogo....­

2. Please consider sharing our indiegogo campaign on any social media streams - like the facebook and twitter! (Here's that link again: http://www.indiegogo....­)

3. Show your artwork! The cool thing about showing miniatures is that we can show a lot of them - we are inviting any artists that would like to show their art as part of our Launch Party. Just email us if you're interested. Artists are welcome to sell their artwork at the show!

Launch Party Details:
Theme: "Miniatures" by many artists.
Time: 6-9pm
Date: Oct. 5th, 2012
Where: Cruzioworks - 877 Cedar St. #150, Santa Cruz, CA
Art Submission Deadline: Sept. 28th
Also... FREE food & wine! :)

We hope to see you all there!
Thanks,
Emily