Jake Bernstein's SF Bay Area Traders and Investors Group Message Board › AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JAKE BERNSTEIN

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JAKE BERNSTEIN

Jake B.
jbtrade
Group Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM JAKE BERNSTEIN TO
ALL SF BAY AREA INVESTORS AND TRADERS MEETUP GROUP MEMBERS

Dear Member:

The time has come for a change.

For over 3 years now, I have been conducting my monthly Traders and Investors Meetup Group,
at no charge.

My cost has been about $15,000 to provide you with solid, actionable, clear, precise, concise,
no nonsense researched and objective information. But it's NOT ABOUT cost for me...

I have enjoyed the process and I have totally enjoyed seeing some of you grow in your skills,
based on your feedback. I hope you have found the sessions valuable.

I want to thank those who brought me gifts, but while I appreciate those gestures,
what has meant the most to me are the e-mail thanks and verbal thanks
(which have been few and far between).

While the $15,000 means virtually nothing to me, what DOES MEAN something to me,
is commitment and appreciation

It's time to separate those who are along for a free ride, from those who want to make a
minimal commitment to help defray the costs. However, MOST OF ALL,
I LOVE SERIOUS STUDENTS...
and this will be great indicator of who is serious and who is not

Accordingly, effective with the first meeting for 2012, scheduled for 4 January,
I will begin charging $25 cash at the door, or in advance by credit card for each meeting*.

I have given to you generously, and now it's your time to show how serious you are to continuing your education with me.

I'm sure the group will be smaller, but this will be a positive because we will have more serious attendees... and I like that! Thank you for all your support, and I'll see you at the meeting next week
(12 December) - which is still free of charge.

Thank you.

Jake Bernstein

* There will be no charge for my mentoring students.