addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jake Bernstein's SF Bay Area Traders and Investors Group Message Board › Jake Bernstein | New Mentorship Program

Jake Bernstein | New Mentorship Program

Jake B.
jbtrade
Group Organizer
Santa Cruz, CA
Dear Trader:

This year I celebrate the 46th year anniversary of my first trade in the stock market.
The years have been good to me and I continue to enjoy all the great things success has brought me.

My many years in the stock and futures markets years have brought me a deep and vast understanding of traders, timing, methods, and most of all the discipline and emotions that can either enhance or inhibit success in trading and investing.

I am pleased to have personally mentored and tutored hundreds of traders over the years, teaching 100% objective tools without reliance on myth, magic, interpretation, subjectivity, hope or delusions.  My teaching has been and remains as real as it gets.

My life long goal of helping other traders on the road to success by removing the many obstacles that stand in their way continues. Teaching my mentoring students with reality based trading methods that provide 100% clarity also continues, as I introduce my NEW MENTORING PROGRAM.  The link below explains my streamlined, focused, and fully objective program designed to make you a better trader, no matter what level you are at now. If you're just getting started I can help you avoid the HUGE BLUNDERS and show you the right path.

If you're already experienced but unhappy with your results or floundering in a quagmire of mediocrity, then I believe I can get you over the hump.

I may not be mentoring too many students much longer since I am very busy with my trading and I may soon stop taking new students - so I urge you to take advantage of this opportunity to work with  me one on one by telephone, Skype and Internet as I coach you through my methods, rules and strategies.

Join me in what I truly believe will be the absolute BEST learning experience of your trading life.  Openings are VERY limited - sorry, I cannot accept all who want to participate.

CLICK HERE to sign up for a FREE consultation
for the NEW Jake Bernstein Mentorship Program

Best of success in your trading,
JAKE BERNSTEIN

NETWORK PRESS

email:jake@trade-futures.com­­
Edited by Jake Bernstein on Jan 15, 2014 3:46 PM