Santa Cruz Transplants & Friends Message Board › Important notice to all members!

Important notice to all members!

Sally
user 10289079
Jersey City, NJ
Hello Everyone!
First, you may have seen the announcement that Matt Parker has stepped down as our organizer, and that the group is closing. You may also have seen that Coco valiantly stepped in to save the group - thank you SO much Coco! She handed the position over to me, and our Co-organizer's team, so I would like to assure you that the Santa Cruz Transplants & Friends meetup group is still very much alive, kicking and continuing, much the same as before!
Second, I would like us all to wish Matt Parker well, and thank him for starting this group! His vision and unstoppable energy made the Transplants, and every event he organized; fun, friendly and well orchestrated. His events were imaginative, inspiring and always opened with his welcoming huge heart-warming hug! Work and life have intervened and Matt feels he can no longer devote the time as organizer, and I am honored to step up to the plate to continue his vision. I am doubly blessed, however, since I have a greater honor, and that is to be a part of a fabulous team of co-organizers; the Santa Cruz Transplant & Friends Committee! Each of us on the committee have our own specialty, and our own brand of fun events, and promise that all the familiar regular events will continue, like our Wednesday walks, monthly meditation, dance and music events. We will be adding many new regular events in 2014!
Thirdly, on that last note, we would like to hear from more of you, especially more guys; who are interested in becoming event co-organizers, to offer regular, dependable and fun sports events.
We will be making more announcements shortly about policies to help us all have more fun and help the planning of more regular specialty events!
Thank you so much for all your continuing support and interest in making friends and connections through the SC Transplants! Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Sally