Santa Cruz Wild Women Who Write Message Board › Meeting Forthcoming!

Meeting Forthcoming!

Paula G.
user 61073252
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 4
We are going to miss Megan for sure but I had the distinct pleasure of meeting with our new organizer Carolina yesterday to discuss dates, times and how we will approach this group and found her to be a very likable person with wonderful ideas for ways to make this group work out. I think you'll agree once you meet her, if you haven't already. I walked away from our meeting with a great deal of excitement. This is a great opportunity for us all to get on with our writing.

We are currently trying to get two meetup dates [not yet in stone mind you!] a month; one in the early afternoon on first Saturdays at a library near Ben Lomond and the other to be third Tuesday evenings hopefully in the private reserve at Shadowbrook Restaurant in Capitola during March and April. Our hope is to amass as many of you as possible. You will be free to come to one or both as you are able. I'm on the lookout for places (with privacy) to meet Tuesday nights during May and June in Santa Cruz or Capitola. (I already know that Shadowbrook will not be available to us beginning May until summer is over). If you or someone you know owns a business in Santa Cruz or Capitola where you think we could fit in at least a dozen or more women, let me know. Perhaps someone has access or connections at the school board or the city council?? We just might be needing bigger spaces in case more of you are able to participate. Even a church might work out, so if you are a member somewhere… we could sure use the space.

One last thing… We have a brand new face book group which I hope you will consider liking. https://www.facebook....­ Thanks! And don't forget to post helpful links and information there!

The adventure begins!
Yours,
Paula Glessner
Communications, Wild Women Who Write

Haley C.
HaleyC
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 1
What fine news! I discovered this group after Megan had announced that she would no longer be leading or maintaining the meetup, and was sorry that I'd missed out on participating with everyone. Thanks for your note, Paula!
Paula G.
user 61073252
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 5
Hi Haley! Thanks so much for the moral support. Doubly glad to find you liked our facebook page! See you soon.
Juliette G.
user 74151192
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Paula,

Thanks so much for keeping this group going! I am excited to be a part of it and I am happy to chip in to help cover the expenses. I look forward to meeting you all.

Sincerely,

Juliette
Paula G.
user 61073252
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 6
Whoopee Juliette!! Thank you so much for your support both financially and writing wise…. I am looking forward to meeting you and others who are interested!

Paula