Human Race 10k

  • May 11, 2013 · 7:00 AM

I am not a runner but who does not like a good hike around the lake. This race was created to support non-profits and their missions 75% of proceeds go toward supporting a non-profit of your choice the other 25% to toward supporting the Human Race program. I am already signed up through my non-profit. If anyone would like to join me we can either run/jog/wog/walk together or race to the finish.
Sign up at http://www.humanracenow.org/

Join or login to comment.

  • Samual R.

    I have to work but I'll grab a beer later.

    May 9, 2013

    • Brad

      I second said beer comment.

      May 10, 2013

  • Brad

    I lied. I can't do this =(

    May 9, 2013

  • Samual R.

    Ill wait at the finish line.

    May 8, 2013

1 went

  • Cory
    His Holiness, Organizer
    Event Host

Create your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more
Henry

I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.

Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders

Start your Meetup today

Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy