Sarasota WordPress Users Meetup Group Message Board › Investigating Locations for Meetups

Investigating Locations for Meetups

Adam W. W.
user 2260245
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 14
Hi all, just a quick note to let you all know that this week I'll be visiting a few locations trying to find one that will meet the group's needs. What I'm looking for is a location with a private room that either has, or will allow us to bring our own, projector and screen in order to start each Meetup with a short presentation on some aspect of WordPress.

I'm also looking for a location that has access to food for our group and one that is available in the evenings.

If you have any suggestions, or have any contacts for people in charge of such locations, please post them here and I'll follow up, or just give them my number 941-258-0415.

Adam
Adam W. W.
user 2260245
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 15
I have reserved a space at Square One Burgers on University Blvd. and will be scheduling a Meetup for next week in a few minutes. The space allows for a max of 40-50 people, has a Flat Screen TV Monitor so presenters can connect laptops, WiFi available, and of course food and drink service for those who want that.