Hola and welcome to Sassy Ladies!
This group is for fun, sassy mature women in their 20s to 40s that are diverse and open to meeting new people and trying new things! We are about letting loose and having fun whether you are single, in a serious relationship, engaged, married, or newly married! All are welcomed! We are a down-to-earth group of women who just enjoy living life to the fullest while building long lasting meaningful relationships!
AND HERE ARE A JUST A FEW REASONS OF WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR GROUP! ;)
• We do not have any fees for joining and never will!
• We are 100% drama free!
• We are all very fun, respectful and friendly!
• We accept everyone just the way they are!
• We have fun events at least once a week!
• And most importantly...we make you feel welcomed! ;-D
• And the only requirement is that you have a photo of yourself! We don't care how you look, we just want to make sure that you are a woman and not a man! Ha. I've had a handful of men & crossdressers try to join so you get the point!
I would love to keep this group as diverse as possible as far as the activities go, so any suggestions you may have will be greatly appreciated! I plan for this group to be really active so the possibilities are endless! Occasionally we can bring our significant others depending on the type of event we are doing. ;) So if you are ready for some fun and for some girl time with like minded women, then please join our group! You won't be disappointed!
I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you! :-)
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, February 27, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 1, 2015 10:30 AM
Monday, March 2, 2015 6:45 PM
Thursday, March 5, 2015 5:30 PM
Friday, March 6, 2015 9:00 PM
Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:00 AM
Friday, March 20, 2015 9:00 PM
Sunday, March 22, 2015 3:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers