NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists Message Board About this group and how we run it › Days/times of meetings - what is best for you?

Days/times of meetings - what is best for you?

Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 581
Ever since I became organizer of this Meetup group back in 2004, it has met on Thursday nights.

Back then, Thursday night was the only good time for me. My schedule is now much more flexible. Almost any day of the week except Fridays is okay for me.

So I'm now wondering if we should continue meeting on Thursday nights, or whether there is another day that would be better for more of our members.

In this thread, please tell us what days of the week, and what times of the day, would be best for you.

Note: Any changes suggested here will NOT affect meetings already on our calendar, and will take effect no earlier than two months in the future.
A former member
Post #: 8
Any weekend day. Weekdays are bad for me.
FireBird
user 14138944
Windsor, CT
Post #: 1
Any weekend day. Weekdays are bad for me.

I'll second that suggestion............weekends are much more workable for me, especially the afternoons around 2 or 3:00 pm. I'll be coming from 100 miles away and it's really tough going to evening Meetups during the week.
A former member
Definitely the weekends.I have classes and work on weekdays.
Tony S.
grungerboy
New York, NY
I think I prefer the weekend also. Preferably Sundays in the afternoon. Work days are sometimes rough, cause after a long day of work, my mind is in autopilot mode usually due to feeling tired and wanting to pass out.
Yara
user 5730381
New York, NY
Weekday though... Mon-Fri.
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 591
Because several people have asked that we meet on weekends, we'll try holding some weekend afternoon meetings, sometimes on Saturday, sometimes on Sunday, depending on which day we think the diner will be less crowded on a given weekend. We'll still hold an occasional Thursday night meeting too, for those who can't make weekends.

But eventually we may phase out whichever day/time is least popular, if not enough people show up to make that time slot worth our while. So, if you want us to continue holding meetings during your preferred time slot, please be sure to attend (and RSVP).