NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists Message Board Other non-New Yorkers › A brother Satanist (in Portugal)

A brother Satanist (in Portugal)

Antonio
user 14444237
Amora, PT
Post #: 2
HI, I am Antonio, portuguese, living near Lisbon.

My first actual contact with Satanism was around 2003 with my first home internet connection. I read the Satanic bible and did a personal dedication ritual. I came across a spiritual Satanism site that opened the doors of Satanism to me, shedding new light over It. I sometimes have my problems, of course, due to a heavy xtianized country and background, and because I dabbled on angel magic prior to 2003. Sometimes I have to deal with angel abuse by trying to put fear and distrust into me.

I am here to learn and meet all kind of Satanic belief and faith, by sharing experiences.

The time of ritual abuse of Demons is no more, the time of the xtian devil is gone. It is time to fight back - with our minds and spirits, by empowering ourselves both mentally and spiritually, studying and meditating. And with union among us, by combining our individual strenghts.

The era of pisces is gone, the consented and widely promoted abuse and misinformation and misleading by false religions is no longer. The time of Satan is here and now! The new Millenium shouts for Satan!

Hail Satan, our Father and maker forever and ever!!

AVE SATANAS!!