NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists Message Board About this group and how we run it › Next meeting date? Nov. 1 vs. Nov. 8?

Next meeting date? Nov. 1 vs. Nov. 8?

Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 671
Our next meeting is currently scheduled for Thursday, November 1. I'm thinking of possibly changing that to Thursday, November 8. If you are interested in attending, please help me decide by voicing your opinion about the two possible dates.

1) Reasons to change the date to November 8:

a) November 1 is very close to Halloween. People might not have time for our meeting in addition to whatever plans they may have for Halloween.

b) November 1 is also very close to the date of a Lilith Ritual that some of our regular members will probably be attending on November 2.

2) Possible reasons NOT to change the date to November 8:

a) We've been meeting on the first Thursday of the month from time immemorial.

b) Changing the date, at this point, may inconvenience some people who already planned to attend on November 1.

Everyone interested in attending, please voice your preference below. Please give your feedback ASAP, because I want to make this decision within the next day or two.
A former member
Post #: 688
Hello

I have no problem with changing the date to Nov. 8th, that way I will be able to attend. I cannot attend on the 1st because my Coven is having our Samhain Ritual on the 31st and I will most likely be attend the Lilith's Tribe Ritual on the 2nd as well as having something to go to on the 3rd.
A former member
Post #: 12
Greetings to One and all!

I would change my RSVP back to Nov.1st, if by some chance the topic of LILITH will be discussed. My work scheduling and travel time currently prevents me from attending the Lilith's Tribe meetup and Ritual. If this be so, I WILL be there NOV. 1ST. If nay, Icannot. confused
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 672
Tiffany, could you RSVP Yes for November 8 (not just November 1) if the meeting includes some discussion about Lilith? Your reply was unclear on that point.

The upcoming meeting has no pre-set topic. We'll discuss whatever topics people want to discuss, and, if you're there, this can include some discussion about Lilith.
Clifton k.
user 35894182
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Tiffany, could you RSVP Yes for November 8 (not just November 1) if the meeting includes some discussion about Lilith? Your reply was unclear on that point.

The upcoming meeting has no pre-set topic. We'll discuss whatever topics people want to discuss, and, if you're there, this can include some discussion about Lilith.
I am available on both days Diane.
A former member
Post #: 8
Although I have not reserved for either date, as I have not yet attended the social event on Wed. Oct 24, for which I have reserved. I was asked by you to state my preference anyway.
I prefer that you stick to your original plan, Nov. 1. I respect structure and stability as opposed to indecisiveness.
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 675
Normally we always meet on the first Thursday of every month (except for those months when we traditionally don't hold meetings at all, i.e. January and July). Only very rarely do we contemplate changing the meeting date.
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 676
Opinions are about evenly divided so far. So, instead of simply stating your preference, please also let me know whether you CANNOT make your second-choice date.
A former member
Post #: 13

Oh. Sorry for not being clear. If your Members persuade your decision to schedule your Meetup on November 8th, I will not be able to attend. I can only attend the Meetup on November 1st. Also I now understand that your Meetups have no pre-set topics. Thank you.
John R. S.
user 5744854
New York, NY
Post #: 5
NOV 8th as it seems the other meetup group is also meeting Nov 1 and I will have a conflict again. :)