addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
How does this group feel about structured on-line topics and meetings for people who want to participate but are too far from Manhattan to attend? For example a specific on-line time and topic, maybe via chat or webnare. Luciferian groups are extremely rear in the meet-up groups. Most are garden variety pagan or white-light with a few that dare to say Alister Crowley. Does anyone have suggestions to help us living "out in the country" ?

Thank you, June
Tim
mkaine
Oklahoma City, OK
Post #: 681
I think that it is a great idea
ovando
user 9560105
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
YES ? ME TOO !!
Drew
user 9632306
South Hackensack, NJ
I would be interested in this as well
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 261
A while back I ran a bunch of Yahoo groups for theistic Satanists -- including, for a while, the Church of Azazel as an online coven. A lot of people liked my online forums, but, eventually, I was no longer able to find people to help me moderate them. I continued to run them alone for a while, but eventually I no longer had time for this.

One of these days I hope to create, again, an online congregation of the Church of Azazel. But that will have to wait until after I get the local (offline) congregation fully off the ground. I estimate that that will be several years at least.

I'll see if I can find an online forum for independent Satanists and post the URL here.
A former member
How does this group feel about structured on-line topics and meetings for people who want to participate but are too far from Manhattan to attend? For example a specific on-line time and topic, maybe via chat or webnare. Luciferian groups are extremely rear in the meet-up groups. Most are garden variety pagan or white-light with a few that dare to say Alister Crowley. Does anyone have suggestions to help us living "out in the country" ?

Thank you, June

Hi June,

Yes, it is difficult for people "out in the country" and even "in the city" to get to meetings.

I spoke to a business woman "in the city" who has to meet some fellow business people "out in the country".

Time is lost travelling in and out of the city for the meeting, they have a new way of saving time i.e. by video conference.

She got some "bulb camera" that sits atop I guess a 10 inch small variable plastic goal post.

She and her fellow business people put it on their computers and they look at the camera and talk to each other with ear phones/microphone attachment or p/u with speakers so they see and hear each other talk.

As far as I can remember it looks a little different to this link below, however similar:-

http://cgi.ebay.com/F...­

Heres another link for easy reference:-

http://www.skype.com/...­

Finally, installation link (cross check on search):-

http://www.skype.com/...­

BEWARE: check the installation link for the download - I got it from a search -

So please let me know what you think?

Thank You.

Lou Cyphre