addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 399
Please note: NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists is not a dating service.

However, if one of your aims in joining this group is to find a potential spouse, life partner, lover, or playmate, you are welcome to post a personal ad here in this message board thread (but nowhere else on our group's Meetup site, please).

For the purpose of looking for a date, please do not use this Meetup site to email members of our group who have not posted an ad here in this thread.

Please use reasonable caution when meeting your fellow members of this Meetup group. We are not responsible for any unpleasantness that may occur between members who meet each other via this Meetup site.

People of all genders and sexual orientations are welcome to post personal ads here in this thread. Please keep your ad G-rated and tastefully worded, because Meetup is not an "adult" site.

It is recommended that your ad contain enough detail about your (nonsexual) hobbies, likes and dislikes, worldview, life history, and personal goals (including both your relationship goals and other kinds of life goals) to make you look like an interesting person to whatever kinds of people you hope to attract. Also it is recommended that you be specific about what kinds of people you do and do not want to hear from (e.g. "nonsmokers only").

It is recommended that you NOT post your email address but, instead, just ask people to email you via your Meetup profile. Posting your email address in a public forum invites email from spambots.

Please note that people will be able to find your profile (and hence email you) from this thread only as long as you remain a member of this Meetup group. If/when you leave us, your ad will be displayed as being from an unreachable "former member" (and I'll delete it if/when I see it, in that case).
Fred
user 11420243
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 1
Hi everybody, very new to Satanism, however, not new to the concept as it has always lingered within me for as long as I can remember and always lead me to question many facets of my life. I'm straight, 18 years of age, I do smoke, so preferrably I'd like to meet a woman whom my habit does not offend. I'm a writer, ex-US Army, very into new age beliefs in general and I'm extremely open minded and enjoy long conversations and relaxing in coffee shops. I have a very wide taste in music as well, mostly gothic/dark metal and rock or industrial however. I'm hoping to meet a partner that I can share my interests and life with and hopefully have them share theirs with me, and maybe even be a teacher to me or role model as far as Satanism goes. Age isn't important to me, it's just a number. I have a picture of me in my profile, so if you're interested, I'd love to hear from you!
Aldo S.
user 38758382
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Just joined today will be attending as many meet ups as possible.
My whole life i have been forced to go to a christian church, trying my best to accept the fact that i am whom my parents want me to be with no success. I've always spiritually leaned towards satanism but was afraid of what my parents would think. To be honest everytime i look into joining a group like this i was always filled with excitement and a sense of relief and renewal... Well here i am. (plus im always finding myself debunking other christians beliefs lol)
22 years old. Army Vet served in iraq.
add me on facebook >:)
Sin J.
user 83809592
New York, NY
Post #: 2

Always looking for show topics and interesting guests. Feel free to email me at sales@the-poison-apple.com, to suggest a topic, or guest to be featured on Poison Apple Radio.