matt paton
user 12276793
Cambridge, GB
Post #: 6
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi people , Not living in the U.S I obviously cant take part in your meetups but I dont believe I am the only Luciferian living here. Does anyone know of any genuine sites that operate in this part of the world? There really seams to be a shortage and if it came to it I may even have to start one . Any sudgestions? Matt
A former member
Post #: 1
Noooo! If ony you were in Scotland. As of last night I started a meetup for Theistic Satanists but Luciferarians would be welocome too. In fact I'll change the group description to say that,biggrin Of course you can still join English or notsmile
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi people , Not living in the U.S I obviously cant take part in your meetups but I dont believe I am the only Luciferian living here. Does anyone know of any genuine sites that operate in this part of the world? There really seams to be a shortage and if it came to it I may even have to start one . Any sudgestions? Matt

Just wanted to say I am a Luciferian and I live in Britain, in the South of the country.