addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists Message Board Miscellaneous › Lets come together and get rich!

Lets come together and get rich!

A former member
Post #: 1
Calling all satanists and occultists who know their power and want to get Money! Let us come together, use our powers and get rich w/o work! Anyone skilled in sex magick come on down.
Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 540
Sorry, but magick is not a way to get rich without work.

Magick can help you focus your energies on whatever you are doing in the mundane world to make money. And occasionally the Gods may intervene in remarkable ways to help us.

Also, as our group grows, we will do what we can to facillitate business networking amongst our members, and sharing useful practical tips with each other, for those of us who are interested in that sort of thing.

But magick is NOT a substitute for mundane work to earn money.

By the way, you posted this in the "Grand Conspiracy claims" forum. I'll move it to "Miscellaneous."
A former member
Post #: 1
Calling all satanists and occultists who know their power and want to get Money! Let us come together, use our powers and get rich w/o work! Anyone skilled in sex magick come on down.

wow im new to this magik thing and can you teach me or where can i learn how to perform magik of any kind and what about music like making a band or something but ok sex magik ill join but where can i learn the magik.
A former member
Post #: 5

wow im new to this magik thing and can you teach me or where can i learn how to perform magik of any kind and what about music like making a band or something but ok sex magik ill join but where can i learn the magik.

Ok sure no prob
A former member
Post #: 2
Call­ing all satanists and occultists who know their power and want to get Money! Let us come together, use our powers and get rich w/o work! Anyone skilled in sex magick come on down.

Ok sure no prob

so tell me more about you and your ideas my friend