Savvy Networkers is a business to business referral-based networking group. If you are a Business owner, C-level Executive or Sales professional looking to grow revenue in the mid-size enterprise market, then this group may be of interest to you. Our founding members began networking and referring business to each other more than a decade ago and we have surpassed $6,500,000 in referral business. Our focus in the near future is to re-establish the group, define our vision and goals and commit to participation beginning in 2014. As we make adjustments to the venue, membership requirements and format, we remain committed to the principles followed by our founders; build strong, reliable relationships over time via consistent meeting attendance and regular one-to-one meetings, create long term trust between members and ultimately obtain referral business, our primary purpose for the group's existence.
To be considered for membership in Savvy Networkers you must
- Have a target audience in the mid-sized enterprise space, regardless of industry.
- Have the time available to prioritize and attend regular meetings and one-to-ones.
- Have the ability to represent an industry segment that does not already have a presence in the group and invite guests within that segment to attend regular meetings with you (this networking concept sets us apart from traditional networking groups).
- Have the ability and time available to serve on the group's leadership team as an assistant organizer, for a term of one quarter, which rotates quarterly between group members in good standing.
To be considered for membership
- Fill out a membership profile and submit to the organizer.
- Profiles are reviewed by the organizer to determine eligibility
- If eligible you then become a 'prospect' for membership.
- Prospects are required to attend (2) consecutive regular meetings and (3) one-to-one meetings with standing members to establish group rapport.
- Upon completing the attendance requirements, leadership will determine if the prospect is a fit for the group.
- Upon leadership approval, consideration will go to the group for voting.
- Upon a 90% 'yes' vote by the members in good standing, the prospect will be invited to join the group
- The Organizer will communicate directly with the prospect throughout the process
Savvy Networkers' Principles
- Successful networking is more than just attending an event, getting a card and then expecting someone to give you their business or more closely guarded, a referral.
- Successful networking starts with building strong, reliable and trusted relationships over time by participating in regular and one-to-one meetings which in turn produces referral business.
- Successful networking ends with providing superior products and services at the same level if not higher than that of the person who gave the referral.
- Successful networking is as much about giving, if not more so, than it is about receiving.
- The utmost professionalism, integrity, honesty and a sincere desire to create win-win relationships and help others succeed are all characteristics ever present in Savvy Networkers. With those present, the business will follow.
- Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Design, Build, Energy
- Commercial and Investment Real Estate
- Commercial and Investment Banking, Equity, Venture Capital and Angel Investment Groups
- Business Law - All areas
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources, Payroll, Recruiting and Procurement
- Information Technology Products, Services and Staffing
- Marketing and Advertising, Production, Print, Social Media
- Logistics, Manufacturing, Industrial
- Facilities, Security
- Hotel, Retail and Restaurant
- Oil & Gas