addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scala Bay Message Board Bay Area Scala Enthusiasts Discussion Forum › Please suggest and vote on topics for upcoming meetings

Please suggest and vote on topics for upcoming meetings

A former member
Post #: 58
You can vote on submissions and suggest your own at http://goo.gl/mod/7Pu...­

Mike
A former member
Post #: 59
So far we have 52 votes on 14 suggestions from 13 people, which means <3% of the membership has voted. The results so far are:

Tied for first place: delimited continuations, play2 and scalaz. Second place: Scala at FourSquare. Third place: GridGain.

If these are not your priorities, or you want to boost the popularity of the existing priorities, please vote.

We will attempt to get speakers and venues for the most popular topics. Want to give a talk or host a meetup? Please contact me.

Mike
Vlad P.
vpatryshev
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Added a topic of the talk I'm willing to give, "From Monads to Applicative Programming" http://www.google.com...­

It's pretty long actually - over 2 hours I presume.