addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scala User Group - Berlin Brandenburg Message Board › How about a meetup soon?

How about a meetup soon?

Phil C.
user 8578935
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hi everyone, sorry about the delay.

I wont be back to Berlin until next Thursday, can we have the meetup 20/02? Otherwise I can try and organise the venue and a SoundCloud host for you, but won't be able to present...
A former member
Post #: 6
I think it's quite last minute to host it on the 13th (not everyone reads the discussion board). And I'd also love to hear Phil's presentation.
Piyush P.
user 16997571
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Post #: 18
I agree too that this is too short a notice for the 13th .. 20th doesn't fit my plan (holidays the entire week) .. I would suggest Feb 27th (Feb 26th there is a MongoDB event so that might be an issue).

Another alternative is the second week of March (first week Wednesdays is always Clojure time so we should avoid a clash.).

@Robert and @Tobias what are your views on this?
Robert M.
user 44292462
Berlin, DE
Post #: 7
Hi

And I was so eager to finish my presentation this evening ... wink

27.02 or 13.03 would be ok for me.

regards, Robert
Piyush P.
user 16997571
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Post #: 19
The week of 23-28 Feb just became even more crowded .. Fun club is having there meetup on the 28th .. So I would strongly suggest 13.03 .. it has the goodness of threes in it :)

@Phil Is that ok to host at soundcloud?