Scarborough Crafts Message Board Discussions 2010-July 2013 › Evening Meet ups - Who is interested and/or are you our new host?

Evening Meet ups - Who is interested and/or are you our new host?

Sarah A.
user 13865671
Group Organizer
Perth, AU
Post #: 4
Hello everyone,
A few members have asked about having a meet up for us during the evening. This is not something possible for me as I have small children. But I am interested to know if any of you would be interested in taking on the role of organising (hosting) an evening time for those of you who would find an evening time easier to make.
As you may appreciate, we may not be able to find a time that suits everyone every time but with your input we will hopefully find a time/host that suits as many people as possible.
Please leave your suggestions/comments below.
Kind regards and happy crafting everyone, Sarah
Carol H.
CarolHill
Perth, AU
Post #: 1
I would be interested in this, but I live in a studio apartment in an apartment block on Adelaide Tce, it has a meeting room I could see about booking, parking could be an issue as we have allocated parks, and in the evening there is a clearway on the street.

I am happy to travel to meet the group elsewhere - maybe there is a café/bar our there that would be happy to have us visit...

Carol
Gramma R.
perostott
Perth, AU
Post #: 4
Sorry Sarah, I prefer the daytime we already have, even though i am much older than you girls.
Basically, I have a variety of other things organised for the evenings, mostly concerned with my faith, or else the 2 evenings I am free are for my husband and family visits.
I wish those who prefer evenings meetings well, and hope they may achieve some way of meeting for craft & chatter as we do.
Robin