Practical Philosophy is the use of philosophy and philosophical techniques in everyday life. By putting Eastern and Western philosophical principles into practice, students experience the value of self-knowledge and the true nature of happiness.
Practical Philosophy is for those who want to
- Broaden their perspective to experience life more deeply;
- Expand the meaning and understanding of their own life;
- Explore Eastern and Western Philosophies;
- Discover wisdom and freedom in the present moment;
- Connect with a spiritual community of like-minded individuals.