addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Sci-Fi Meetup Group Message Board › 3.5 D&D Game in DELCO LFM players

3.5 D&D Game in DELCO LFM players

Rob E.
Robert.Elliott
Media, PA
Post #: 206
Hey everyone,

I decided to start a fresh post looking for players because several of the details have changed. I am looking for 1-2 reliable players for a weekly D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms Campaign that will be starting in December. We play every Sunday night from 5 pm to Midnight. If someone needs to leave early or can only make every other session we are open to that as long as you are reliable within the paramaters we agree on upon your joining the group. :) We are open to players of all ages, genders, etc... our group currently consists of 5 men ranging in age from 26-45. The campaign I am planning will be pretty vast in scope, it will start out shortly after the Time of Troubles and be mainly centered around a group of adventurers whose parents were adventurers and involved in the Time of Troubles events. The children who have chosen to follow in their parents footsteps will be working toward eventually reclaiming Myth Drannor from the demons, there will be a considerable amount of world exploration and travelling to find the clues and artifacts that you will need to survive within the ruins. The group is starting out at level 2 because a few people wanted to multi-class or whatnot so I allowed them a little leeway there. Anyone who is interested please email me directly since I forget to check these posts sometimes. :P

Rob Elliott