Science of the Mind Message Board › Money Talks and Bull Crap Walks, Wanna Bet?

Money Talks and Bull Crap Walks, Wanna Bet?

A former member
Post #: 2
I have just opened a site ( linked to two other relevant sites ) to share my amazing discoveries,, ( place in URL, new site ), which consist of a break through in a mental health cure for P.T.S.D., without psychotic drugs, using neuroplasticity. I believe I may have uncovered our next evolutionary window in neuroplasticity, as I encountered genius mental abilities. Shortly after these discoveries, I was stopped on a highway by a U.F.O., which communicated with me. I have only exposed a small portion of the communication, as the rest is irrelevant if one cannot digest what I have already shared on these sites. A copy of my polygraph test can be found on the site. (police dept. equipment and technician) I know that I could get farther with my agenda if I did not lump all this together, but would you deny those suffering from mental health a cure, or deny the world of alien existence and guidance. I sure hope they were not lying to me..., you gotta keep a sense of humor about yourself in these matters.