Change of plans- now a short ride.

Do to the 30% chance of rain  the long will be postponed.    Instead I will be doing a ride down to Woodstock, ~50 miles, unless it is raining.    

Kickstands up at 10:35 am.

Join or login to comment.

  • michael

    100% chance of rain, but mostly dry on the way home.

    June 28, 2014

  • Scott M.

    RAIN! I thought we could beat it but we got a little wet. Luckily, it was warm and dry on my way home from Wilmot. Good (but short) ride anyway.

    June 28, 2014

  • michael

    at times it looks good and at times i start to wonder... i'll be at MAC and we'll see what happens with the weather.

    June 28, 2014

  • michael

    i'm seeing/reading a 40% chance of rain and storms... i'm going to wait to see what tomorrow looks like and decide.

    June 27, 2014

  • Ernesto

    I wish... thank you for sharing the map.. have a great day

    June 27, 2014

  • Annie

    Would like to ride, but have family business to take care of. Have fun!

    June 27, 2014

  • Danimal

    Awww Man! Would love to go on this but have a prior engagement!

    June 25, 2014

  • Lynnette L.

    I really want to go but have work at the shop, shit, piss, maybe next time :(

    June 25, 2014

3 went

Our Sponsors

Create your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more

I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.

Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy